Thursday, April 5, 2018

Are you breaking bread?.....Matzoah?....

Good Morning....

Well, with another holiday spilling in, I'm taking time to put up just an interim blog this week....
Look out for this weekend's blog as we will be featuring the brand new restaurant in NYC....ZAVO !

Today, I'm asking you if you are breaking bread.....or possibly Matzoah.... so what do I mean by that?



As many of you know already, I don't touch much on politics or religion in my posts.I feel that we all have the right to do, believe, say, feel, think, whatever we want..... as long as it is not harming someone. That said, I choose to keep my posts on these topics general for the most part.... I am much more spiritual than religious yet I do follow some paths in the religion I was brought up in.... I am also open to learn about other religions and other ways of life.  We can all learn and still follow our own hearts..... so you know the great expression, "Feed them and they will come." .




So I'm talking about making the time to sit with someone and get to know them outside of the business World, religious World, or the Political World. 

This year, I feel fortunate as the Passover Holiday, which is coming to a close soon, and the Easter Holiday which has just passed us, came together in time. It was a time when people of different faiths got together to "break bread", "break Matzoah" and reflect on their own belief's
Maybe you got to visit with someone who believes differently. Maybe you got to experience something new....or maybe you just relaxed in your own traditions....




Either way, it's important we take the time to "Break Bread" with each other, not only during important holidays or events yet during the course of your lifetime....

And make sure you laugh.... enjoy in each other's vision and company.

I just think this is so funny !




Visit our web pages



No comments: