Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ok...Elvis sightings begin.....

Good Morning, 




So this is part of our "Balcony Blogger Challenge" where we are posting anything "Elvis" related as we move close to the Christmas/Holiday Season.  So Elvis loved Christmas and they do a big celebration at Graceland. They also have places to post your Elvis sightings on the Graceland page.... 

We are doing our own....sightings/events/ experiences.... happenstance.... around Elvis . 

So as I mentioned, I hadn't seen anything or heard anything for days, except for what I hear on the Elvis radio channel....

Now I've got:
# 1  Late night TV mentioning Elvis in one of his stories... 
#2 Yesterday, I was visiting with my in-laws and we were discussing the new Elvis CD THE WONDER OF YOU with the Royal Philharmonic. We couldn't get it to play on the player they had so I pulled up one of the songs to share with them on my phone.... just then, I get a text from one of my networking buddies asking me for the name of a restaurant owner we had met..... too funny, his name is ELVIS !

#3 This morning watching the voice taped from last night's show.... Garth Brooks is one of the advisors for the top 12 and mentions Elvis being one of the World's greatest singers...along with a handful of others.... 

So we are up to 3   in the countdown to Christmas and Elvis experiences ! 

Join us in spotting YOUR Elvis related events.... Have fun..........see you for our regular Blog post at end of week.... 

Ava

No comments: