Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 281

This week is jam packed with things that I have always wanted to do.............I can't fit them all into this day ! LOL

Tomorrow will be a continuation so let me focus on the last event of this great day today..........I picked up my hard copies of my 1st book!!! Yay.... so I spent a few minutes looking at it.... of course, I cried a little bit when I saw Mom and Dad's picture staring back at me from my published book !.... I hope they can feel the excitement I feel tonight......

You can purchase a copy right now at the 4 A STAR web page in the on line store ( tab is Store/Shop) or maybe it's (Shop/Store)..... you will find it..... cost is 12.95 plus tax which brings it to 14.00..... 3.00 shipping fee on all merchandise in the store.

On line version and recorded book will be available soon.....

We will do an official launch sometime in September.....

Enjoy !



No comments: